Wedge Wire Filter Cartridge
The wedge wire filter cartridge is made of vee-wire wrapped in a circular manner around stainless steel support rods. The smooth profile wire surface is where the filtration actually takes place. Continuous slots widen inwardly, giving the filter cartridge its non-clogging ability
Feiya group branch factory-Xinlu has exported a variety of filter cartridges to customers in different areas of the petrochemical industry, where they are used for filtration and other uses. With a long service life, and easy ability to backwash, each profile wire filter cartridge is an ideal replacement for those made from wire mesh or perforated plates. Simply contact us today to request customized wedge wire screens and other products.
1. The filter cartridges are welded for strength and longevity. They also feature slots distributed in a uniform manner along a smooth surface.
2. They feature an excellent resistance to corrosion, heat, pressure, and wear.
3. The filters have an precise tolerance and large flow capacity.
4. A deburred screen has no sharp edges or corners, and allows the filter cartridge an easy operation and disassembly.
5. They can also withstand extreme temperatures.
Main Specifications of the Wedge Wire Cartridge
Materials: stainless steel grades 321, 304, 304L 316, 316L, 904L, Hastelloy alloy, galvanized carbon steel
Diameter: 29mm, 32mm, 34mm, 42mm, 45mm, 54mm, 58mm, 62mm, 70mm, 84mm, 94mm or custom diameter
Slot opening size: 0.05mm~15mm